PCI Express 6 pin to 8 pin Power Adapter Cable
Connect a standard 6-pin PCI Express power connection on the Power Supply to 8-pin ATI and NVidia video cards
Product ID: PCIEX68ADAP
The PCIEX68ADAP PCI Express 6 pin to 8 pin power adapter cable lets you connect a standard 6-pin PCI Express power connection provided by the computer power supply to ATI and NVidia video cards that require an 8 pin power connection.
A cost-effective solution, the PCIe 6 pin to 8 pin power adapter eliminates the expense of upgrading a computer power supply for the sake of compatibility with a newer video card.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- An economic solution that saves you from upgrading your power supply
- Guaranteed reliability
Connect a standard 6-pin PCI Express power connection on to an 8-pin video card
|Connector A||1 - PCI Express Power (6 pin, v 1.x) Female|
|Connector B||1 - PCI Express Power (8 pin, v 2.x) Male|
|Product Length||155 mm [6.1 in]|
|Product Weight||14 g [0.5 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||19 g [0.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||PCI Express 6 pin to 8 pin Power Adapter Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.