24in Latching SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable
A space-saving, latching right angle SATA hard drive cable, for installations in tight spaces.
Product ID: LSATA24RA1
With their thin, narrow construction, these flexible cables improve airflow and reduce clutter in your case, helping to keep your case clean and cool. And, like all our cables, they’re backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A cost-effective solution for creating secure SATA drive connections in tight spaces
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Cable Length||609.6 mm [24 in]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 24in SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.