15cm (6in) Slimline SATA to SATA Adapter with Power - F/M
Connect a Slimline SATA optical drive up to 6in away from a standard SATA motherboard connection
Product ID: SLSATAADAP6
The SLSATAADAP6 Slimline SATA to SATA adapter features a Slimline Serial ATA connector on one end and a standard SATA data connector (with SATA power connector) on the other, enabling you to connect a Slimline SATA optical drive to standard motherboard and power supply connections.
The slim SATA adapter offers 6-inches in cable length, which compared to standard (non-cable) SATA/Slimline SATA adapter reduces strain off the drive connector and allows for flexible cable routing when positioning the Slimline SATA drive within the system case.
Designed and constructed to provide a dependable Slimline SATA to SATA connection, this high quality cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Cost-effective way to connect a Slimline SATA optical drive to a standard SATA motherboard, using standard SATA cables
- The 6-inch cable format reduces strain on, and prevents damage to the Slimline SATA drive connector and provides flexibility to position your Slim SATA drive as needed within your system case
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Connect a Slimline SATA optical drive to a standard SATA motherboard
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - Slimline SATA (13 pin, Data & Power) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Plug|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||14 g [0.5 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||19 g [0.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in Slimline SATA to SATA Adapter with Power - F/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.