91cm (3 ft) Straight Through Serial Cable - DB9 M/F
Extend the connection between your DB9 serial devices by up to 3ft
Product ID: MXT1003
The MXT1003 Serial Extension Cable features one DB9 male connector and one DB9 female connector, providing a high quality extension for your serial devices which enables you to position your peripheral devices as needed.
Expertly designed and constructed of top quality materials to ensure durability, this DB9 extension cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to extend the reach of your serial devices by up to 3ft, reducing cable length restrictions and providing flexibility for positioning your serial devices as needed
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Drain|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Humidity||0% to 95% at 25°C|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Height||1.5 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Width||33.3 mm [1.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||84 g [3 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Length||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Width||12.8 cm [5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||89 g [3.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft Straight Through Serial Cable - DB9 M/F|
Connect two DB9 equipped serial devices
Extend your EGA monitor cable or mouse cable by 10ft
Extend your EGA monitor cable or mouse cable by 6ft
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.