Right Angle DB9 to DB9 Serial Cable Adapter Type 1 - M/F
Add space for your DB9 serial port and connect a DB9 cable even in tight installation spaces
Product ID: GC99MFRA1
This Right Angle DB9 to DB9 Serial Cable Adapter features one Right Angled DB9 Male serial connector and one standard DB9 female serial connector - a convenient solution for connecting serial devices where connection space around the DB9 port is limited.
Please note:There are two variations of this product, positioned differently to allow for easier connections based on the direction of right angle needed. Please see StarTech.com's GC99MFRA2 for more information.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Add space for your DB9 port with this Right Angled DB9 male serial to standard female DB9 serial connector, it allows you to connect a serial device where connection space is limited
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Product Weight||27 g [1 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||32 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Right Angle DB9 to DB9 Serial Cable Adapter Type 1 - M/F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
A straight-through serial cable is the most common type of serial cable, used to connect a Data Terminal Equipment (DTE) device (for example, a computer) to a Data Communications Equipment (DCE) device (for example, a modem). The pinout of the serial connectors on both sides of the cable are exactly the same with a straight-through serial cable.
A null modem serial cable (frequently called a crossover cable) is used to connect two DTE devices together without the use of a DCE device in between. For this to happen, the Transmit (TXD) and Receive (RXD) pins on one of the serial connectors are flipped.
To confirm the type of serial cable that is required for your device or configuration, refer to the information provided by the manufacturer.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.