2 Port USB Motherboard Header Adapter
Connect two internal USB devices directly to the motherboard header connection
Product ID: USBMBADAPT2
This USB A to USB Motherboard 4-Pin Header plugs directly into a motherboard USB header, providing two standard USB A female ports.
A cost-effective solution for any application requiring internal USB 2.0 female ports, including using a bootable USB flash drive as a SSD or collecting data in embedded applications.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Converts a motherboard USB connector into two USB A Female ports
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Connector Type(s)||1 - IDC (10 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port USB Motherboard Header Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.