USB OTG Adapter Cable for ASUS Transformer Pad and Eee Pad Transformer / Slider
Turn your ASUS® Transformer Pad into a USB host and connect USB devices (thumb drives, mice, keyboards…etc.)
Product ID: ASDCOTG
- Support for USB OTG (On-the-Go) capable ASUS 40 pin devices
- 1x ASUS (40-pin) Dock connector
- 1x USB-A female connector
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
The ASDCOTG USB On-The-Go (OTG) Adapter Cable adds a USB port to your ASUS Eee Pad Transformer (TF101, Prime, etc.), ASUS Transformer Pad (Infinity, etc.) or ASUS Eee Pad Slider for connecting a USB accessory such as a thumb drive,keyboard or mouse.
The ASUS OTG 40-pin adapter is designed and constructed for maximum durability, to ensure dependable, long-lasting connections, and is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Convert your ASUS Transformer/Slider Tablet into a USB host, for connecting USB accessories and enabling you to download pictures, transfer data and work more efficiently
- The USB port added by the adapter is situated approximately 6 inches away from the ASUS Transformer Pad offering more flexibility for connecting USB devices
- Guaranteed reliability
Add a standard USB port to your ASUS Transformer Pad
Connect a USB keyboard or mouse to your tablet
Connect a thumb drive for removable data storage
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - ASUS (40 Pin) Connector Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Height||5 mm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||152 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||11 g [0.4 oz]|
|Product Width||22 mm [0.9 in]|
|Wire Gauge||24/30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||16 g [0.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in ASUS Dock Connector to USB OTG Adapter M/F|
Connect your USB On-the-Go capable tablet computer or Smartphone to USB 2.0 devices (thumb drives, USB mouse or keyboard, etc.)
Turn your Samsung Galaxy Tab™ into a USB host and connect USB devices (thumb drives, mice, keyboards…etc.)
Drivers & Downloads
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB On-The-GO (OTG) allows mobile devices to act as a host for USB peripherals. To use OTG with a mobile device using a micro-USB connector, you need to use an OTG adapter to convert from the mobile device to USB.
Although many mobile devices use the micro-USB connector and the OTG adapters plug into your mobile device, the mobile device must have OTG support. OTG support is a hardware specification on your mobile device and cannot be resolved using updates of any kind.
To determine if your mobile device is OTG compliant, refer to the technical specifications of your mobile device.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.