PCI Express to PCI Riser Card x1 for Intel 1U IPC Server
Install a PCI card into a x1 PCI Express slot in a Intel 1U IPC chassis
Product ID: PEX1PCI1R
The PEX1PCI1R PCI Express to PCI Riser Card (left-angle) lets you install a 32-bit PCI card into the (x1) PCIe slot on an Intel 1U IPC rackmount chassis - a necessary accessory for almost any Intel 1U chassis, providing a simple way to expand system capabilities by adding I/O ports or a legacy PCI card to newer systems.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Add a PCI card to almost any new Intel 1U IPC chassis without additional driver or software installation
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Upgrade an Intel 1U IPC server with additional IO capabilities, such as a storage controller, serial ports, USB, networking, etc.
Add a legacy card to a new system with only PCI Express slots
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Chipset ID||Pericom - PI7C9X111SL|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI (5V, 32-bit) Slot Female|
|1 - PCI Express x1 Male|
|OS Compatibility||Operating System independent|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||1U server chassis with available PCI Express expansion slot|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Product Height||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Product Length||170 mm [6.7 in]|
|Product Weight||30 g [1.1 oz]|
|Product Width||27 mm [1.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||80 g [2.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCI Express Riser Card|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Install half-height/low profile PCI interface cards in a standard PCI Express expansion slot
Install half-height/low profile x1 PCI Express interface cards in a standard PCI expansion slot
Install a x8/x4/x1 PCI Express card away from the motherboard in a rack-mount chassis
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.