ExpressCard 12-in-1 Multi Media Memory Card Reader
Add a 12-in-1 flash memory card reader to a computer through an ExpressCard slot
Product ID: ECREAD
This 12-in-1 memory card reader allows you to access several different types of media cards/memory cards from your laptop computer.
Simply insert the card reader into an ExpressCard slot, and you’ll be able to read from and write to MemoryStick™ (MS) and Secure Digital™ (SD) media quickly and easily.
This ExpressCard memory card reader is an ideal selection for accessing data such as digital photos, multimedia and more, relying on broad compatibility while adding to the capability of an existing notebook computer.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Read 12 different Memory Stick or Secure Digital card formats from a single reader
- Small form factor that fits into 34mm or 54mm ExpressCard slots for versatility and portability
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Transfer photos from a digital camera memory card to a laptop
Transfer music from a laptop to a memory card for use in a portable music player
|Card Type||34mm ExpressCard|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||Uses USB 2.0 Bus; Up to 480Mbps|
|Memory Media Type||MS/MS Pro (Memory Stick/Memory Stick Pro)|
|SD/MMC (Secure Digital/Multimedia Card)|
|xD (Extreme Digital) Picture Card|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - ExpressCard (34mm)|
|External Ports||1 - SD / MMC Slot Female|
|Memory Stick / Memory Stick Pro Slot Female|
|xD-Picture Card Slot Female|
|OS Compatibility||Windows ME/ 2000/ XP(32/64bit)/ Vista(32/64bit)/ 7(32/64bit)/ Server 2008 R2, Linux, and MAC OS 10.x and up|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Can support SD/T-FLASH/RS-MMC/MMC MICRO/MMC MOBILE/MS DUO/MS PRO DUO card types with an adapter|
|Product Height||5 mm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||78 mm [3.1 in]|
|Product Weight||16 g [0.6 oz]|
|Product Width||33 mm [1.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - ExpressCard Memory Card Reader|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.