Dual-Bay SATA HDD Docking Station for 2 x 2.5/3.5" SATA SSDs/HDDs - USB 3.0
Use this SATA hard drive docking station to gain quick access to two of your 2.5" or 3.5" SATA III SSDs/HDDs
Product ID: SDOCK2U33V
This dual-bay SATA HDD/SSD docking station lets you dock and swap drives from your desktop or laptop computer simultaneously, using a single USB port. It supports two 2.5/3.5” SATA hard drives or solid-state drives.
Transfer files quickly
The dual-bay docking station supports USB 3.0, also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1, providing fast data transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps. It also supports UASP, for enhanced performance.
Ideal for IT professionals, such as system administrators and technicians, the hard drive dock enables you to complete device-management tasks more efficiently, such as disk image duplication, data recovery, backing up and archiving hard drives, and transferring content between drives and devices. It also enhances your workflow, by providing quick access to your hard drives, with the ability to easily swap drives in and out as needed.
Easy drive access
Designed for easy drive access, the hard drive dock enhances your workflow, by providing quick access to two hard drives, with the ability to easily swap drives in and out as needed. The hard drive dock features a convenient top-loading design with independent drive doors that make it easy to add or remove drives.
Get up and running quickly
The dual-bay SATA HDD/SSD docking station is OS independent, with no drivers or software installation required, for easy setup.
The SDOCK2U33V is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for system builders and other IT specialists who need quick access to drives for imaging
- Backup data quickly to an external drive for archiving
- Transfer data from one hard drive to another
- Backup important data and easily take the drive to an offsite location for safekeeping
|Bus Type||USB 3.0|
|Chipset ID||ASMedia - ASM1153E|
|Compatible Drive Types||SATA|
|Drive Size||2.5in & 3.5in|
|Number of Drives||2|
|Max Drive Capacity||Currently tested with hard drives up to 10TB at 7200 RPM|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Drive Connectors||2 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB 3.1 USB Type-B (9 pin, Gen 1, 5 Gbps) Female Output|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Windows 7 and earlier Windows versions do not support TRIM with USB to SATA devices.|
|LED Indicators||2 - drive activity LED|
|1 - power LED|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||1.5 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||3 A|
|Output Voltage||12V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||36|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Enclosure Type||Aluminum and Plastic|
|Product Height||6.2 cm [2.4 in]|
|Product Length||11.4 cm [4.5 in]|
|Product Width||13 cm [5.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||370 g [13.1 oz]|
|Package Height||12 cm [4.7 in]|
|Package Length||13.5 cm [5.3 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.8 kg [1.7 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - drive docking station|
|1 - 1.2 m USB 3.0 cable|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, UK, EU, ANZ)|
|1 - quick-start guide|
USB 3.0 SATA III Hard Drive Docking Station SSD / HDD with integrated Fast Charge USB Hub and UASP support for SATA 6 Gbps - Black
Dock your 2.5” or 3.5” SATA SSDs/HDDs and add USB Fast Charge Capacity in a stylish black docking station
Enable fast, swappable access to your 2.5in or 3.5in SATA hard drives, through USB 3.0
USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Docking Station SSD / HDD with integrated Fast Charge USB Hub and UASP For SATA 6 Gbps - White
Dock your 2.5” or 3.5” SATA SSDs/HDDs and add USB Fast Charge Capacity in a stylish white docking station
Dock your 2.5in or 3.5in SATA III SSDs/HDDs over USB 3.0 with UASP
Dock two 2.5" or 3.5" SATA III SSDs/HDDs over USB 3.0 with UASP
Dock two of your 2.5” and 3.5” SATA drives over high performance USB 3.1 Gen 2 with UASP
USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Standalone Duplicator Dock for 2.5 & 3.5 SATA SSD / HDD - Fast-Speed Duplication up to 28GB/min
Duplicate or dock a SATA SSD/HDD with fast performance - works with both USB-C and USB-A enabled devices
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Connect to your external solutions and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
Connect to your external devices and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
Use your 2.5in or 3.5in IDE hard drives in a SATA HDD Docking Station
Add one internal and one external SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to your PC
Add 4 external USB 3.0 ports to a low profile or standard computer, through PCI Express
Add two USB 3.0 ports through a Mini PCI Express slot
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 2.5in hard drive
Provides safe handling and anti-static protection for most 2.5in hard drives
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 3.5in hard drive
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
To determine if your hard drive will work in this device, on the product page, click the Technical Specifications tab, and do the following:
- Make sure that the device supports the storage size of your hard drive. If the storage size of your hard drive is larger than what the device was tested with, the hard drive will likely still work with the enclosure.
- Confirm that your hard drive uses the same interface type as the device. For example, IDE, SATA, or M.2.
- Make sure that the device supports the physical size of your hard drive, such as 2.5 inches or 3.5 inches.
- Verify that the power consumption of your hard drive doesn’t exceed the power output of the device. If you’re using multiple hard drives, make sure that the combined power consumption of all of the hard drives doesn’t exceed the power output of the docking station.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.