Dual 2.5in to Single 3.5in SATA Hard Drive Adapter
Add two 2.5in SATA hard drives to a single 3.5in drive bay
Product ID: SATA35252X
- Unique mounting design for dual 2.5in hard drives
- Includes mounting screws and LP4 to SATA power splitter cable
This SATA HDD Adapter allows one or two 2.5in SATA (SATA, SATA II, SATA III) hard drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD) to be installed into a single 3.5in drive bay and connected to the host computer in place of a 3.5in SATA hard drive.
Simply mount the 2.5in SATA hard drives to the adapter board, then install the adapter in the computer as though it were a single drive.
To power the installed drives, the hard drive adapter includes an LP4 to dual SATA power 'Y' cable that lets you connect both drives to one of the computer power supply LP4 power connections. Then, it's as easy as connecting each of the drives to the motherboard SATA data connectors.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Install up to two 2.5" hard drives or solid state drives into a desktop 3.5" drive bay
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
Use spare 2.5" drives to expand on a desktop's storage capacity
Add additional hard drives to a system for RAID applications where physical space is limited
|Humidity||Max 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Product Height||11 mm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||108 mm [4.3 in]|
|Product Weight||70 g [2.5 oz]|
|Product Width||102 mm [4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.3 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2.5" to 3.5" Adapter|
|1 - Screw Kit|
|1 - Power Cable|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.