8-Port PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch plus 2 SFP Connections - Managed - Wall Mount with Front Access
Add up to 10 different GbE devices to your network, using 8 RJ45 (PoE+) and 2 fiber-optic connections, with intelligent Layer 2 management
Product ID: IES101GP2SFW
- Expand your network with 8x RJ45 (PoE+) ports + 2x fiber SFP slots in one Gigabit network switch
- PoE power up to 30W per PoE port (200W budget)
- Rugged IP30 industrial design with metal housing and extended temperature range (-40° to +75° C)
Easily deploy or scale your network with this Gigabit Ethernet switch, by adding eight copper Gigabit Ethernet ports (PoE+) and two fiber-optic SFP slots. This IP30 industrial network switch provides intelligent Layer 2 management. Its rugged, compact design and wall-mount option with front access make it ideal for demanding applications, even where space is limited.
Expand your network
This versatile switch adapts to your network needs by providing two open SFP slots and eight RJ45 Ethernet ports (PoE+), providing both fiber and copper connections in a single network device. The MSA compliant SFP ports are compatible with 100/1000Mbps networks. The network switch enables you to connect up to eight RJ45 PoE+ devices, so different users can share files and devices, such as printers and scanners, over a LAN connection.
Supports PoE+ for flexible use
Dual power input (terminal block and DC plug) provides flexible power options. The switch gives you the freedom to place your equipment in locations where power outlets are not available, with support for Power over Ethernet Plus. The network switch provides abundant PoE power, with up to 30 watts for each PoE port (200W budget).
Wall-mountable with front access
Wall-mount the compact Gigabit switch to provide convenient front access to ports and indicators. It’s ideal for a wide range of applications, including tight installation areas with significant electromagnetic interference, such as control cabinets and panels. The network switch is also DIN-rail mountable.
Efficient Layer 2 management
The switch delivers efficient and stable performance, with Layer 2 management capabilities. This lets you control packet traffic on a busy network, and customize your settings to achieve optimal network performance, offering improved efficiency and reliability.
Rugged IP30 industrial design
This rugged network switch features an IP30-rated metal housing and extended temperature range of -40°C to 75°C, which makes it ideal for a wide range of operating conditions. The sturdy metal enclosure offers durability, even in harsh industrial environments.
Reliable connection for seamless network performance
With support for 10/100/1000Mbps transfer speeds, this managed switch supports full/half-duplex auto-negotiation, jumbo frames and auto MDI/MDIX operation. This lets you connect your network devices quickly and easily, with little to no configuration required.
The IES101GP2SFW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Install in a server rack or cabinet, or wall mount in a convenient location
- An ideal solution for many network applications including IP surveillance, wireless LAN, building/home automation network and Internet of things (IoT)
- Add small workgroups to expand your existing network in a business or home office
- Works well in industrial, non-climate controlled environments, such as warehouses
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T|
|IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX|
|IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.1q VLAN Tagging, IEEE 802.1p QoS, IEEE 802.1x Port-Based Network Access Control, IEEE802.3ad Link Aggregation, IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol|
|Interface||RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)|
|Buffer Size||512 KB|
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Flow Control||IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full-duplex, back pressure for half-duplex|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9K max.|
|Maximum Cable Length||100 m [328 ft]|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2 Gbps (Full-Duplex)|
|MTBF||> 100,000 hrs @ 25 degrees C|
|Supported Protocols||IEEE 802.3ad Port Trunk with LACP, IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1p Class of Service, RFC 3810 MLD version 2, RFC 792 ICMP, RFC 2068 HTTP, RFC 1112 IGMP version 1, RFC 2236 IGMP version 2, RFC 3376 IGMP version 3, RFC 2710 MLD version 1, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, IEEE 802.1x Port Authentication Network Control, bIEEE 802.1ab LLDP, RFC 768 UDP, RFC 793 TFTP, RFC 791 IP|
|Surge Protection||6kV ESD, 6kV EFT|
|Connector Type(s)||8 - RJ-45 (PoE+) Female|
|2 - SFP Slot Female|
|1 - Terminal Block (3 Wire) Male|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||8 ports support IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Supports PoE Powered Device alive check, scheduled power recycling, and time-based PoE schedule|
|PoE power up to 30W per PoE+ port (200W budget) and remote PoE power control|
|A power adapter is not included with this switch.|
|Patents and Licenses||The following patents are licensed for this product. This list might not be all inclusive.
• United States Patent No. 5,406,260 (expired)
• United States Patent No. 6,650,622
• United States Patent No. 7,457,250
• United States Patent No. 8,155,012
• United States Patent No. 8,902,760
• United States Patent No. 8,942,107
• United States Patent No. 9,019,838
• United States Patent No. 9,049,019
• United States Patent Application No. 14/695,456
• United States Patent Application No. 14/726,940
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|8 - PoE Active (yellow)
|2 - 100Mbps Link/Activity (yellow)
1000Mbps Link/Activity (green)
|Input Current||1A minimum|
|Input Voltage||48 ~ 56V DC|
|Power Source||Terminal Block|
|Humidity||5~95% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 90°C (-40°F to 194°F)|
|Product Height||2.5 cm [1 in]|
|Product Length||13.4 cm [5.3 in]|
|Product Width||17.8 cm [7 in]|
|Weight of Product||618 g [21.8 oz]|
|Package Height||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Package Length||30 cm [11.8 in]|
|Package Width||17 cm [6.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.9 kg [2.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - network switch|
|1 - terminal block connector|
|4 - screw anchors|
|4 - screws|
|4 - attaching pins|
|4 - locking pins|
|4 - washers|
|4 - magnets|
|1 - DIN rail|
|3 - DIN-rail screws|
|8 - RJ45 dust caps|
|2 - SFP dust caps|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Wall Mount Ethernet Switch | 10/100/1000Mbps | 8 RJ45 Ports | L2 Managed
Connect up to 8 different GbE (4 PoE+) devices, using this IP30 industrial Ethernet switch with intelligent Layer 2 management
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Single & Multi Mode Fiber | LC | 10 km (6.2 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 20 km (12.4 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Multi Mode Fiber | LC | 550 m (1804 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
This device's default static IP address is 192.168.0.100.
- Make sure that the IES101GP2SFW is on the same network as your computer.
- In an Internet browser, enter the IP address of the unit. The default IP address is 192.168.0.100.
- In the user name field, enter the user name. The default user name is admin.
- In the password field, enter the password. The default password is admin.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.