Computer power cord - C19 to C20, 14 AWG, 10 ft
Connect a high-powered server to a power distribution unit
Product ID: PXTC19201410
This C19 to C20 power cord from StarTech.com features 14 AWG wire that's suitable for high-power connections, making it perfect for server applications and connecting to a Power Distribution Unit (PDU).
Plus, you can use the cable to extend the reach of your existing power cord by 10 feet, which gives you the extra distance you need to place your devices according to your server room configuration.
Expertly designed and constructed of high-quality materials, the PXTC19201410 power cord is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maximum power handling capability, for larger devices
- Guaranteed reliability
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - IEC 60320 C19 Power|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C20 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Current||15 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Weight||535 g [18.9 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||14 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||542 g [19.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10 ft 14 AWG Computer Power Cord - C19 to C20|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.