2m 3 Prong Laptop Power Cord – Schuko CEE7 to C5 Clover Leaf Power Cable Lead
Power or charge your laptop from a grounded European power outlet
Product ID: PXTNB3SEU2M
- 1x CEE 7/7 (Schuko) EU Power Plug
- 1x IEC 320 C5 (Mickey Mouse) connector
- Rated to carry 250V at 2.5A
- VDE, RoHS approval
The PXTNB3SEU2M 3-Slot Laptop Power Cord features one EU power plug and one 3-prong connector, making it a suitable replacement cable for an HP, Toshiba or any other laptop that features a cloverleaf/C5 power connection.
Designed for durability and dependability, this Cloverleaf Power Cord is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A convenient spare/replacement power cord that’s perfect for use on the road with grounded European power outlets
- Durable, reliable performance backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Spare/replacement laptop power cable for use with grounded European/C5 power outlets
Extend the connection distance between your laptop and power outlet by 2m
|CMS Distribution Ireland||PXTNB3SEU2M|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - CEE 7/7 Power (European) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C5 Power|
|Input Current||2.5 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Weight||205 g [7.2 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||214 g [7.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m Laptop Power Cord - 3 Slot for EU|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.