15 ft 3-in-1 PS/2 KVM Extension Cable
Product ID: 3N1PS2EXT15
StarTech.com's 15ft PC99 3-in-1 KVM Extension cable allow you to extend the reach of your existing PS/2 keyboard and mouse, and VGA monitor cables, without the mess and tangle of having to use three separate extension cables.
The 3-in-1 Extension cable features high quality keyboard and mouse connectors, color-coded to PC99 specifications for easier peripheral connections.
The video component of the cable features double-shielding and a ferrite core to eliminate EMI signal interference, and is constructed using high quality mini-coaxial wire for crystal clear video quality at any resolution.
Designed to provide a durable peripheral connection, this high quality 3-in-1 Keyboard/Mouse/Monitor cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Eliminates tangled keyboard, monitor, and mouse cables
- StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Used to extend and detangle the lengths of keyboard, monitor, and mouse cables behind your workstation
|Maximum Cable Length||7.6 m [25 ft]|
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Male|
|Connector B||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female|
|2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|Cable Length||4.6 m [15 ft]|
|Product Length||4.6 m [15 ft]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.9 kg [2.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 15 ft. PC99 3-in-1 KVM Extension Cable|
|2 - Nuts (4_40_6)|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.