2m (6 ft) Certified SuperSpeed USB 3.0 A to B Cable - M/M
Connect your USB 3.0 devices, with this high-quality USB 3.0 certified cable
Product ID: USB3CAB2M
The USB3CAB2M 2-meter USB 3.0 A-to-B cable provides a high quality connection between peripheral devices that feature a USB 3.0 type-B port, such as hard drive enclosures, card readers, docking stations and video capture devices and a USB-capable computer.
This cable is USB-IF certified to USB 3.0 specifications, guaranteeing a dependable, long-lasting connection to your USB 'B' devices and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- USB-IF Certified and tested for dependable connectivity and performance
- Guaranteed reliability
Connect a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type B peripheral (hard drive enclosure, card reader, docking station, video capture device, etc.) to a USB 3.0 capable desktop, laptop, or server
|CMS Distribution Ireland||USB3CAB2M|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Weight||90 g [3.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||99 g [3.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m USB 3.0 Certified A to B Cable - M/M|
Connect your USB 3.0 devices with this high-quality USB 3.0 certified cable
560+ In stock
Connect your Micro-B USB 3.0 devices, with this high-quality USB 3.0 certified cable
82+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.