Deluxe Assortment PC Screw Kit - Screw Nuts and Standoffs
Install computer hardware with an assortment of screws, nuts and standoffs
Product ID: PCSCREWKIT
StarTech.com's PC Screw Kit offers a handy assortment of common PC fasteners for building, reparing, and maintaining computer systems. The PC screw kit includes 12 different fasteners all in a plastic carrying case with divided compartments.
The PC screw kit offers 50 screws in each of 7 category types, for a total of 350 screws, as well as an assortment of standoffs.
- System builders who regularly assemble computer systems
- Technicians who perform computer hardware repairs/replacement
- Computer users who perform their own computer hardware upgrades or installations
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Convenient and organized carrying case for a wide assortment of screws and standoffs
- Keep a variety of common computer case screws in one location
|Thread Type(s)||#6-32 x .25in
#6-32 x .15in
#4-40 x .18in
M3 x .25in
|Product Height||3.2 cm [1.3 in]|
|Product Length||20.9 cm [8.2 in]|
|Product Width||10.7 cm [4.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||0 g [0 oz]|
|Package Height||35 mm [1.4 in]|
|Package Length||21 cm [8.3 in]|
|Package Width||10.8 cm [4.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||504 g [17.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||50 - #4-40 Metal Standoff|
|50 - #4-40 x 1.6mm Nut|
|50 - #4-40 x 3/16in|
|50 - #4-40 x 6mm Nut|
|50 - #6-32 to M3 Metal Standoff|
|50 - #6-32 x 0.25in|
|50 - #6-32 x 4mm|
|50 - M3 x 0.25in|
|50 - Case Fan Screw|
|25 - AT-style Snap-In Plastic Standoff|
|25 - ATX-style Snap-In Plastic Standoff|
|25 - Pre-Tapped Snap-In Plastic Standoff|
Keep stocked with #6-32 computer case screws for hardware installations
137+ In stock
Keep stocked with M3 computer case screws for hardware installations
865+ In stock
Securely mount case fans in a chassis with the proper screws
1088+ In stock
Install a motherboard into a computer case with #6-32 threaded mounts and M3 screws
410+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.