Side Panel Air Duct for ATX8xxx Series Cases
Adds an air duct to the side panel of the ATX8xxx series computer cases
Product ID: SIDEDUCT2
Designed to mount in our 83xx series of Professional computer cases, the SIDEDUCT2 enables you to provide direct cooling to your high powered CPU.
When combined with an LGA-compliant side panel, this product can assist in creating a system build that meets Intel heat dissipation specifications.
- Add a side venting duct to StarTech.com ATX83xx series computer cases
- Reduce internal temperature by adding a duct to the side panel to exhaust hot air from CPU cooler directly
- Create more efficient airflow within the computer case by isolating the air flow from the CPU cooler from the case fans
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Creates an efficient vent for hot air from the CPU, while it's light weight construction keeps the chassis weight down
- The extendable length for the duct makes it compatible with a wide range of CPU coolers
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty
|Duct Length||7.5cm ~ 11cm (extendable)|
|Diameter||3.94 in[100 mm]|
|Product Length||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Product Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Side Duct|
|8 - Retaining Clip (Black/Beige)|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.