Caster Kit for Open Frame Rack - 4POSTRACK
Add mobility to your 4POSTRACK series open frame server rack with these heavy duty casters
Product ID: 4POSTCASTER
- Max load capacity of 50 kg (110 lbs) per caster, total of 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Includes all hardware required for installation
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
This set of four casters allow you to move and adjust the position of your rack to suit your needs. The casters connect to the bottom of any rack with 42 mm x 55 mm caster mounting holes such as our:
- 12U Adjustable 4-Post Rack (4POSTRACK12)
- 25U Adjustable 4-Post Rack (4POSTRACK25)
- 36U Adjustable 4-Post Rack (4POSTRACK36)
- 42U Adjustable 4-Post Rack (4POSTRACKBK)
- 12U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet (RKQMCAB12)
This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
4POSTCASTER is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty.
|Weight Capacity Per Caster (Rolling)||49.8 kg [110 lb]|
|Weight Capacity Per Caster (Stationary)||99.5 kg [220 lb]|
|Product Height||87 mm [3.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||1.6 kg [3.6 lb]|
|Package Height||39 mm [1.5 in]|
|Package Length||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Package Width||84 mm [3.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.8 kg [4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||4 - Casters|
|16 - Mounting Screws|
Store your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in this 12U open-frame rack
99+ In stock
Store your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in this 25U open-frame rack
2+ In stock
Store your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in this adjustable 36U open-frame rack
7+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.