Rack Unit Labels - Up to 49U - 2-Pack
Ensure perfect rail-to-rail alignment, when mounting equipment in your server rack with these rack unit labeling strips
Product ID: RKUNITAPE
- Helps you visually align rack-mountable equipment during installation
- Cut-to-size U labels for your rack, up to 49U
- Two labels included to mark the front and back of your rack
- Hassle-free application with self-adhesive labels
These labels help you install equipment in your server rack more easily. You can add up to 49 unit markings on either side of any rack. This is perfect for adding unit measurements to server racks that don’t have unit markings, or to older racks that have had their markings worn off over time.
This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Avoid hassle when installing rackmount equipment
When rack unit measurements are not visible, it can make installing large equipment a hassle. You typically have to align the equipment by eye, which can lead to installing the device in different unit holes on each side of your rack, but that could cause the annoying and time-consuming task of repositioning the device after it's been installed. Using these rack labels is an inexpensive solution that ensures proper alignment and hassle-free installation.
Fast and simple application on any rack, up to 49U in size
The label strips are self-adhesive, easily attaching to the side of your rack for a simple installation. Each label in the kit contains markings for up to 49 units. This ensures that you can easily cut the label down to a smaller size and fit any rack, up to 49U in size.
The labels included in the RKUNITAPE are backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Manage rack space more effectively by adding labels to either side of your rack
Add up to 49U labels to racks that don’t have unit markings, or older racks that have had their markings worn off
|Quantity per package||2|
|Direct Light Intensity||42 Lumens Diffused Light Intensity: 21 Lumens|
|Operating Temperature||-50°C to 90°C (-59°F to 194°F) (Not for extended periods of time at the extremes)|
|Storage Temperature||4°C to 38°C (40°F to 100°F)|
|Product Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||2179 mm [85.8 in]|
|Product Weight||27 g [1 oz]|
|Product Width||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||38 g [1.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||2 - rack-unit labels|
|1 - instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.