RCA to F Type Coaxial Adapter M/F
Convert an RG6 Coax cable into a RCA cable
Product ID: RCACOAXMF
The RCACOAXMF one-piece RCA to F Type Coax Cable converter features an RCA (male) connector as well as an F Type Coax female connector, letting you convert an RG6 Coax cable into a RCA cable.
This RCA to RG6 F Type Coax Cable Adapter is gold plated to maximize conductivity and resist corrosion, and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The gold plated adapter resist corrosion and increased conductivity between the RCA connector and Coax cable
Use existing Coax cable runs to extend an Composite RCA signal over a longer distance
|Ingram Micro Italy||V931067|
|Connector A||1 - RCA Male|
|Connector B||1 - Type F (RF Coax) Female|
|Product Weight||3 g [0.1 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||20 g [0.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Coax to RCA Male Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.