8in LFH 59 Male to Dual Female DisplayPort DMS 59 Cable
Connect two DisplayPort monitors to your DMS / LFH-equipped graphics card
Product ID: DMSDPDP1
The DMSDPDP1 DMS-59 to Dual DisplayPort Cable allows you to split the video from a single LHF graphics card on to two DisplayPort (DP) monitors.
The DMS to DP Y cable supports high resolutions of up to 4k x 2k (3840 x 2160) with a maximum HBR2 bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps and is compatible with DMS / LFH 59 or DMS / LFH 60 graphics cards such as Matrox, NVIDIA®, PNY, ATI and HP.
Backed by our Lifetime Warranty, the DMSDPDP1 is designed and constructed for maximum durability – making it a reliable and cost-effective replacement for damaged or misplaced DMS to 2x DisplayPort cables.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Cost-effective alternative to other DMS DisplayPort Cables such as the HP XP688AA
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - DMS-59 (59 pin) Male|
|Connector B||2 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Female|
|Cable Length||203.2 mm [8 in]|
|Product Height||1.5 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||203.2 mm [8 in]|
|Product Width||41 mm [1.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||79 g [2.8 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||32 AWG|
|Package Height||17 mm [0.7 in]|
|Package Length||29 cm [11.4 in]|
|Package Width||14.5 cm [5.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||86 g [3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 8in LFH 59 Male to Dual Female DisplayPort DMS 59 Cable|
Connect one VGA monitor and one DVI monitor to your DMS / LFH graphics card.
Connect two DVI monitors to your DMS / LFH equipped graphics card.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.