Computer power cord - C19 to C20, 14 AWG, 6 ft
Connect a high-powered server to a power distribution unit
Product ID: PXTC19C20146
This C19-to-C20 power cord features 14 AWG wire that's suitable for high-power connections, making it perfect for server applications and connecting to a Power Distribution Unit (PDU).
Plus, you can use the cable to extend the reach of your existing power cord by 6 feet, which gives you the extra distance you need to place your devices according to your server room configuration.
Expertly designed and constructed of high-quality materials, the StarTech.com PXTC19C20146 power cord is backed by a lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maximum power handling capability, for larger devices
- Guaranteed reliability
Connect your server to a PDU
Extend the connection between your server and PDU by up to 6 feet
|Ingram Micro Italy||V933446|
|Tech Data - Italy||4629191|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - IEC 60320 C19 Power|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C20 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Current||15 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Weight||356 g [12.6 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||14 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||363 g [12.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 ft 14 AWG Computer Power Cord - C19 to C20|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.