1 ft Standard Computer Power Cord Extension - C14 to C13
Extend your power cord connections by up to 1ft
Product ID: PXT1001
The PXT1001 C14 to C13 Power Extension Cord features a female plug that connects to your monitor, printer etc. and a male connector that plugs into another power cord, allowing you to extend the connection distance between your devices and power outlet by up to 1ft.
Expertly designed and constructed of high quality materials, this AC power cord is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extend the connection between your peripheral devices (monitors, printers etc.) and power outlet by up to 1ft
- Provides a high quality replacement for worn-out or missing power cords
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|1 - IEC 60320 C14 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Current||10 A|
|Input Voltage||125 AC|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Weight of Product||48 g [1.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Package Height||12.1 cm [4.8 in]|
|Package Length||50 mm [2 in]|
|Package Width||7 mm [0.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 ft Standard Computer Power Cord Extension - C14 to C13|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.