Internal Mini-SAS Cable - SFF-8087 to SFF-8643 - 1 m
Connect a SAS controller to a SAS backplane
Product ID: SAS87431M
- Compatible with 12Gbps SAS drives and backward compatible with 6Gbps SAS and SATA drives
- Cost-effective replacement cable
- Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty
This internal mini-SAS cable provides a cost-saving solution for connecting a SAS or SATA adapter to a SAS or SATA backplane that has an SFF-8087 connection.
The cable is compatible with 12Gbps SAS drives as well as 6Gbps SATA drives.
The SAS87431M is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-polyester foil|
|Connector A||1 - SFF-8087 (36 Pin, Internal Mini-SAS) Latching Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SFF-8643 (36 pin, Internal HD Mini SAS) Plug|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||51 g [1.8 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Package Height||23 mm [0.9 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||56 g [2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 m SFF-8087 to SFF-8643 Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.