White Micro USB to Apple 8-pin Lightning Connector Adapter for iPhone / iPod / iPad
Charge or Sync your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® using a Micro USB cable
Product ID: USBUBLTW
- Offers 4" in cable length
- Supports high-speed USB data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- Reversible Lightning connector
The USBUBLTW White Lightning-to-Micro USB dongle adapter for iPhone®, iPod®, iPad® enables you to sync and charge your Apple® Lightning devices using a Micro USB cable.
Perfect for people on the go, the adapter allows you to use your existing Micro USB cable as a Lightning cable, saving you from having to carry multiple cables for your various mobile devices.
The dongle offers approximately 4-inches in cable length and provides a lightweight, portable design that fits nicely inside your laptop carrying case. Plus, the dongle lessens strain on the connector port and prevents damage to the cable, while also reducing the potential of blocking other nearby ports.
This durable adapter is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Easy to carry as a laptop, iPad or iPhone accessory, with a lightweight, portable design
- Save money by using your existing Micro USB cables to charge and sync your Lightning mobile devices
- No incorrect way of plugging the connector into your mobile device
Tech Data - Italy
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Female|
|Cable Length||10.2 cm [4 in]|
|Product Height||0.7 cm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||10.2 cm [4 in]|
|Product Width||11.9 mm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||6 g [0.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28/32 AWG|
|Package Height||23 mm [0.9 in]|
|Package Length||16.1 cm [6.3 in]|
|Package Width||45 mm [1.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||20.7 g [0.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - White Dock to Micro USB Adapter for iPod/iPhone/iPad|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.