40x10mm Replacement Dual Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan w/ LP4
Add additional chassis cooling with a 40mm ball bearing fan
Product ID: FAN4X1LP4
This 40mmx10mm PC computer cooling fan is a perfect addition or replacement PC fan for maintaining suitable operating temperatures within your computer case.
The PC fan can be powered through a simple LP4 connection to the PC power supply and offers a dual ball bearing design to ensure quiet, dependable operation.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A dual ball bearing design ensures reliability and longer life
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Replace a noisy or failed computer case fan
Install into a computer chassis to increase air flow and cooling
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930346|
|Tech Data - Italy||4428489|
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Number of Conductors||2|
|Air Flow Rate||5.22 CFM|
|Noise Level||23 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex-type Large Drive Power) Female|
|1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex-type Large Drive Power) Male|
|Input Voltage||12 DC|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 80|
|Product Height||40 mm [1.6 in]|
|Product Length||40 mm [1.6 in]|
|Product Weight||21 g [0.7 oz]|
|Product Width||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||36 g [1.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 4 cm Case Fan|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.