70x15mm Replacement Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan w/ TX3 Connector
Add additional chassis cooling with a 70mm ball bearing fan
Product ID: FAN7X15TX3
This versatile 70mm fan is an ideal replacement fan for keeping your computer running cool. The fan can be powered through a TX3 connection, and features a dual ball bearing design that ensures reliable cooling and longer fan lifespan.
The fan can be used to replace the fan component of some CPU coolers or mounted to the side panel of a computer case and features a tachometer pin on the TX3 motherboard connector that provides the host system with fan operating status information.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A dual ball bearing design ensures reliability and longer life
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Air Flow Rate||29.58 CFM|
|Noise Level||< 34 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Input Current||26 mA|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||3.12W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)|
|Product Height||7 cm [2.8 in]|
|Product Length||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Product Width||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||50 g [1.8 oz]|
|Package Height||32 mm [1.3 in]|
|Package Length||14.3 cm [5.6 in]|
|Package Width||96 mm [3.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||75 g [2.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 7cm Case Fan|
|4 - Mounting Screws|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.