90x25mm High Air Flow Dual Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan w/ TX3
Add additional chassis cooling with a 90mm high flow case fan
Product ID: FAN9X25TX3H
This 9.25cm x 9.25cm x 25mm (2600 RPM) computer case fan helps prevent computer systems from overheating, thereby increasing efficiency and stability.
Featuring a TX3 motherboard connection, the FAN9X25TX3H is a high-performance way to avoid overheating and system failure.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A dual ball bearing design ensures reliability and longer life
- A built-in tachometer allows for easy monitoring of the fan performance
- Higher performance fan with Increased air flow for warmer environments or higher performance components
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Air Flow Rate||48.43 CFM|
|Noise Level||33 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Input Current||0.21 A|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||2.52 W Max|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 80|
|Product Height||9.2 cm [3.6 in]|
|Product Length||92 mm [3.6 in]|
|Product Width||25 mm [1 in]|
|Weight of Product||108 g [3.8 oz]|
|Package Height||18.6 cm [7.3 in]|
|Package Length||15.7 cm [6.2 in]|
|Package Width||26 mm [1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.3 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 90mm Case Fan|
|4 - Mounting Screw|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.