24x27.5in Beige Desktop Anti-Static Mat
Add a large 24" x 27.5" anti-static mat to your desktop or work station
Product ID: M3013
StarTech.com's Desktop Anti-Static Mat helps you protect your valuable computer equipment from dangerous static electricity. This high quality anti-static mat is constructed from the highest quality static dissipative material, to ensure safe operation of your equipment.
The anti-static mat meets IBM and US military static control standards and measures 24x27.5in - perfect for placement under the CPU/VDT and keyboard.
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Storage Temperature||-6°C to 65°C (42.8°F to 149°F)|
|Materials||Top Layer - Anti-Static PVC
Bottom Layer - PVC Foam
|Product Height||0.2 cm [0.1 in]|
|Product Length||60 cm [23.6 in]|
|Product Width||70 cm [27.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||457 g [16.1 oz]|
|Package Height||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Package Length||61.5 cm [24.2 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||593 g [20.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Grounding Strap with Clip|
|1 - Large Anti-Static Mat|
Frequently Asked Questions
The grounding clip should be attached to something that is electrically grounded to dissipate static electricity. One method is to connect the clip to a metal part of the computer case while the power supply is turned off, but plugged in to a grounded wall socket.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.