Magnetic Project Mat - 9.5” x 10.5” (24 cm x 27 cm)
Magnetic Tool Pad & Dry Erase Sheet | With Marker
Product ID: STMAGMAT
- Keep electronics repairs organized with this professional magnetic project mat (2.2 mm thickness)
- Magnetic surface holds tiny screws and other small metal parts in one place, to keep them in order
- Write down notes including screw location on the white dry erase surface (marker included)
Sometimes the best solutions are the easiest - like this dry erasable magnetic project mat that gives you an easy way to keep tiny screws and other small parts organized. It’s an ideal tool for assembly or repair of smart phones, laptops, drive enclosures, drones, small form factor robotics or other small electronics.
Keep Repair Projects Organized from Start to Finish
Now when you are assembling or taking devices apart, you can keep the parts in order. Screws and other small items are held in one place on the slightly magnetized tool pad, helping to prevent loss or errors.
Write Notes to Enhance your Efficiency
The electronics repair mat also works as a magnetic dry erase sheet, so you can write down project notes to keep everything on track (marker included). You can jot down the screw locations, to save time on repairs and refurbs.
The 9.5” x 10.5” (24 cm x 27 cm) magnetic project mat provides an effective work surface, with a 2.2 mm thickness. Its compact size works well for stationary or portable use.
Durable and Easy-to-Clean Surface
The electronics repair mat, made of magnetic rubber with a white PVC top surface, provides durability with a surface that wipes off easily.
STMAGMAT is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Ingram Micro Italy
|Storage Temperature||-6°C to 55°C (42.8°F to 131°F)|
|Material||Magnetic Rubber and PVC|
|Weight of Product||600.000|
|Package Height||2.5 mm [0.1 in]|
|Package Length||250 mm [9.8 in]|
|Package Width||330 mm [13 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||600 g [21.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Magnetic Project Mat|
|1 - Dry Erase Marker|
|1 - Quick-Start Guide|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.