Cable Management Spine
Organize and clean up the appearance of cables running from the floor to your desktop or tabletop
Product ID: CMVBMOD
- Attractive cable-management spine adjusts and bends to keep cables organized and out of view
- Routes cables from floor to desk to provide protection and strain relief
- Four channels inside keep power or data cables separate
This cable-management spine neatly routes cables from the floor to the bottom surface of your desk or table, with four separate channels for computer or electrical cords. It’s an easy and practical way to protect your workstation cables, while creating an attractive, clutter-free work area.
Routes cables neatly from floor to desk
The weighted base sits on the floor to provide a stable base to route your cables. You simply slide each cable through the slot into one of four channels within the cable manager, to keep cables organized and help prevent trips over cables on the floor.
Easily adjusts to your needs
The flexible cable management spine bends and moves, providing protection and strain relief for your cables. The cable manager features a modular design, with segments that snap together, allowing you to adjust the length to suit your needs.
Mounts securely in place
The cable manager includes a mounting plate that attaches to the underside of your desk, table or counter. It keeps the cable management-spine securely in place.
The CMVBMOD is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Create a more functional and attractive workspace by concealing and organizing the cables under your desk
Streamline your cables, and help to prevent tripping hazards
Provide protection and strain relief for cables, in the workplace or home office
Keep cables concealed and organized in your boardroom
|Ingram Micro Italy||V934103|
|Tech Data - Italy||4783638|
|Maximum Height||1290 mm [50.8 in]|
|Enclosure Type||Plastic and Steel|
|Product Height||1290 mm [50.8 in]|
|Product Length||129 mm [5.1 in]|
|Product Weight||939.6 g [33.2 oz]|
|Product Width||109.5 mm [4.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.1 kg [2.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - cable manager|
|2 - M5x20 mm screws|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.