Quad-Monitor Stand - Articulating - Steel & Aluminum
Four Monitor Mount | Height Adjustable | For Up to 32" Monitors
Product ID: ARMQUADSS
- Save space by mounting four VESA mount monitors (75x75, 100x100) up to 32" each, on a free-standing base
- Heavy-duty quad-monitor stand supports four monitors up to 17.6 lb./8 kg per display
- Four articulating arms extend up to 16.6" (42.2 cm) and provide a wide range of motion
Boost productivity and customize your workspace with this quad-monitor stand, suspending four monitors above your desk. Enjoy optimum viewing with four articulating monitor arms, providing a wide range of motion. The free-standing base gives you flexibility in placing your setup within your workspace.
Designed for Productivity
Constructed of aluminum and steel, the heavy-duty four-monitor stand lets you set up your workspace for optimum productivity. The monitor stand supports four VESA mount (75x75, 100x100) monitors up to 32" each, with a maximum weight capacity of up to 17.6 lb./8 kg per display.
Create a More Ergonomic Workspace
Create a multi-monitor workstation that works best for you. Take advantage of four-screen efficiency for financial analysis, web coding, video editing or many other applications. Customize your setup by adjusting your display height, position and viewing angles for an ergonomic workspace. The swiveling arms provide maximum viewing flexibility.
Height-Adjustable Monitor Mount
Place your monitors at the ideal height. Simply adjust the display height along the 34" (864 mm) pole. Align your monitors with the micro-adjustment feature.
Enjoy Optimum Viewing
The four-screen monitor stand lets you extend the articulating arms up to 16.6" (42.2 cm) to position your monitors in the ideal position. Tilt your monitors +90/-40 degrees and swivel 360 degrees. Rotate your displays 360 degrees for portrait or landscape viewing.
Keep Cables Out of View
Neatly route your cables with the cable-management channels.
ARMQUADSS is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Create a more ergonomic workspace in office, commercial or institutional environments
- Utilize four-screen efficiency for financial analysis, web coding, video editing or many other applications
- Enhance productivity and free up space in your home office workstation
Ingram Micro Italy
|# of Displays Supported||4|
|Mounting Options||Desktop Stand|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -40°|
|Maximum Arm Extension||422 mm [16.6 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||32in|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||8 kg [17.7 lb]|
|Product Height||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Product Length||55.3 cm [21.8 in]|
|Product Width||34.8 cm [13.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||6.9 kg [15.2 lb]|
|Package Height||130 mm [5.1 in]|
|Package Length||350 mm [13.8 in]|
|Package Width||555 mm [21.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||7.4 kg [16.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||4 - Swivel Arms|
|4 - VESA Mounts|
|2 - Shoulders|
|1 - Upper Pole|
|1 - Lower Pole|
|1 - Pole Connector|
|1 - Base|
|2 - Cable-Management Clips|
|16 - M4x16 Screws|
|16 - M4x12 Screws|
|16 - M5x16 Screws|
|16 - M5x12 Screws|
|16 - M4x20 Screws|
|16 - M5x20 Screws|
|32 - Spacers|
|16 - Washers|
|1 - 3mm Hex Key|
|1 - 6mm Hex Key|
|1 - User Manual|
Mount four monitors to your desk to maximize productivity and save space
Increase productivity and free up space by mounting four monitors to this attractive desktop stand
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.