Thin Client Mount - VESA Mounting Bracket
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Product ID: ACCSMNT
- Save space and reduce cable clutter by mounting your thin-client PC or docking station to the back of your monitor, clamped to a monitor-mount pole, or under your desk
- Supports up to 11 lb. (5 kg)
- Adjustable width from .7" to 2.8" (17 mm to 70 mm)
This thin-client mounting bracket provides an excellent space-saving solution, by letting you mount your thin-client PC or docking station to create a clutter-free workspace.
Multiple installation methods
The versatile double-sided VESA mount offers several installation options, enabling you to mount your thin-client PC or dock to the back of your monitor or under your desktop, or clamp it to a monitor-mount pole. The mount supports 75x75, and 100x100 VESA mount compatibility, making it suitable for most monitors and monitor mounts.
Store a variety of products
This adjustable mount is ideal for holding an Intel® NUC, Mac Mini, most small CPUs, thin clients, docking stations, or USB hubs that fit within the width adjustability of the mount (.7" to 2.8" / 17 mm to 70 mm). The mount can support up to 11 lb. (5 kg). It also features an adjustable strap to help keep your devices secure, and rubber pads to secure products with non-parallel surfaces.
The open-frame design of the mount allows unrestricted access to your computer.
The ACCSMNT is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Create a clutter-free work space in office, business, commercial and institutional environments
Enhance your home office by maximizing your desktop space
|Ingram Micro Italy||V934237|
|Mounting Options||Back of Monitor, Under Desktop, or Clamped to Monitor-Mount Pole|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||The adjustable mount is designed for holding small CPUs, thin clients, docking stations, or USB hubs that fit within the width adjustability of the mount: .7" to 2.8" (17 mm to 70 mm).|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Product Length||118 mm [4.6 in]|
|Product Weight||666 g [23.5 oz]|
|Product Width||80 mm [3.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||776 g [27.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - mounting bracket|
|1 - adjustable strap|
|1 - pole mount|
|6 - pads|
|2 - M5x25 mm screws|
|8 - M4x12 mm screws|
|4 - M4 nuts|
|4 - screws|
|4 - washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.