Heavy Duty Commercial Grade TV Wall Mount - Fixed - Up to 100” TVs
Flat Screen Mount | Weight Cap. 165 lb. (75 kg) | 60” to 100” TV | Cold-Rolled Steel | VESA® Compatible
Product ID: FPWFXB1
- Securely mount large commercial TVs and digital signage to boardrooms, lobbies and anywhere large displays are required
- Designed to support slim TVs up to 165 lbs. (75kg), ideal for 60” to 100” TVs
- Mount TV or display using the spring locks and simply remove using the release straps
This heavy-duty TV wall mount is ideal for commercial and business purposes such as digital signage in lobbies, displays for boardrooms or anywhere a large professional display needs to be mounted.
Engineered for Heavy Duty Commercial Grade TVs
This TV wall mount is designed to be used with commercial or heavy-duty televisions and displays. It supports a weight of up to 165 lbs. or 75 kilograms and has been thoroughly tested to triple the rated weight capacity to ensure premium product quality and reliable performance.
The mount is ideal for 60” to 100” TVs including curved TVs; however, most larger or smaller TVs can be accommodated if they fall within the listed weight capacity.
Straightforward Installation & Removal
This TV mount is VESA® compatible and has two rows of seventeen mounting holes across the wall bracket to accommodate a variety of spacing between studs and helping you to center your display. The included bubble level helps to ensure an accurate mount to the wall.
Once the wall bracket is attached to the wall and the vertical brackets are attached to the TV, the TV simply attaches to the mount using the spring locks and can be as easily removed using the release pull straps.
Comprehensive Product Testing & Expert Technical Support
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to our customers. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
FPWFXB1 is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Securely wall-mount your TV in boardrooms, classrooms and meeting spaces
- Keep visitors informed in hotels, restaurants, commercial facilities and other venues
- Wall-mount your TV in your home theater or living room
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||200x200 mm|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Maximum Display Size||100"|
|Minimum Display Size||60"|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||75 kg [165.8 lb]|
|Material||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||3 cm [1.2 in]|
|Product Length||95.4 cm [37.6 in]|
|Product Width||62.5 cm [24.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||3.5 kg [7.7 lb]|
|Package Height||38 cm [15 in]|
|Package Length||98 cm [38.6 in]|
|Package Width||15.6 cm [6.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.7 kg [8.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Wall Bracket|
|2 - Vertical Brackets|
|1 - Bubble Level|
|4 - M5 x 14 mm Screws|
|4 - M6 x 14 mm Screws|
|4 - M6 x 30 mm Screws|
|4 - M8 x 30 mm Screws|
|4 - M8 x 50 mm Screws|
|4 - Rectangular Washers|
|8 - Small Spacers|
|8 - Large Spacers|
|6 - Wall Screws|
|6 - Concrete Anchors|
|6 - Round Washers|
|1 - User Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.