Full-Motion TV Wall Mount
Flat-Screen TV Mount | Steel | For 32" to 70" Displays
Product ID: FPWARTB2
- Save space with this flat-screen TV wall mount for 32" to 70" TVs (fits curved TVs, with compatible VESA mount)
- Full-motion capability with arm extension up to 20.4" (517 mm)
- Maximum viewing flexibility with a dual-arm design and +90 /-90 degree swivel
Maximize space while creating an impressive display. This full-motion TV wall mount supports flat-screen TVs from 32" to 70" in size, with a weight capacity of 99 lb. (45 kg).
Mount your flat-screen TV in a location that's convenient for visitors, clients and employees, and free up valuable space. The wall mount is ideal for a lobby, boardroom or other venue. The TV wall mount also includes built-in cable management to keep cables neatly out of sight.
The TV wall mount features dual arms that extend out to 20.4" (517 mm) from the wall to provide a wide range of movement and accommodate different screen positions and angles. The arms can also fold to tuck in closely to the wall, providing a low profile that enables your display to be positioned just 2.24" (57 mm) from the wall.
You can swivel your display +90 / -90 degrees and tilt +5 / -8 degrees, letting you angle your TV display toward your audience. Plus, the tilt feature lets you adjust the TV so that you can view it comfortably at any height. A built-in level adjustment also offers 5 degree clockwise and counterclockwise turning, to ensure your display is perfectly level.
The heavy-duty steel construction, dual-arm design and dual-stud mounting for studs placed 16" apart, provides increased durability and security. It safely and securely supports your flat-screen TV, to protect your investment.
FPWARTB2 is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Wall-mount your flat-screen TV for optimal viewing
- Ideal for lobbies, boardrooms, meeting spaces and classrooms
- Keep your guests informed and entertained
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Minimum Profile from Wall||57 mm [2.2 in]|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||200x200 mm|
|Display Tilt||+5° / -8°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||517.5 mm [20.4 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||70"|
|Minimum Display Size||32"|
|Swivel / Pivot||+90° / -90°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||45 kg [99.5 lb]|
|Material||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||41.8 cm [16.5 in]|
|Product Length||64.3 cm [25.3 in]|
|Product Width||51.7 cm [20.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||6.8 kg [14.9 lb]|
|Package Height||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Package Length||41.5 cm [16.3 in]|
|Package Width||62.2 cm [24.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||7.7 kg [17.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - wall mount|
|2 - vertical brackets|
|2 - horizontal brackets|
|1 - wrench|
|4 - bracket screws|
|4 - nuts|
|2 - mounting screws|
|4 - M5x14 mm screws|
|4 - M6x14 mm screws|
|4 - M6x30 mm screws|
|4 - M8x30 mm screws|
|4 - M8x50 mm screws|
|4 - small washers|
|4 - large washers|
|8 - small spacers|
|8 - large spacers|
|6 - screws|
|6 - concrete screws|
|6 - bracket washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Create feature-rich HDMI connections, up to 10 m away with no signal loss
Create feature-rich HDMI connections that are certified to be error-free
Deliver high quality optical digital sound, with no signal interference
Convert a Digital Coax or Toslink Signal to Stereo RCA Audio
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.