Product Returns (RMAs)
How do I submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)?
If you think that your product is defective, complete the following:
- Contact the Technical Advisory team to troubleshoot your product and to be assigned a case number.
- To complete the RMA Form, on the StarTech.com website, click the Support tab.
- Under Product Support, click Returning Product.
- Click RMA Request Form.
- Complete all required fields (*), clicking Next at the end of each section.
- In the Reason drop-down list, select a reason that you are returning the product, and if necessary, include a detailed explanation.
- Click Browse to attach your proof of purchase.
- If necessary, click Add Another Product to add additional products.
- Click Submit RMA.
The RMA team will email you the RMA number, instructions, and any requests for additional information. RMA numbers are valid for 30 calendar days from the date of issue. StarTech.com reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days, where applicable. RMAs will not be processed for overdue accounts.
Note: You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product to StarTech.com if your product is not defective. StarTech.com pays the cost of returning a product to you. StarTech.com reserves the right to replace the product with a product of equivalent performance at their sole discretion at any time.