4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Audio and Ethernet Control - 4K 60Hz
HDMI Switcher Box | Rack Mountable | Remote Ethernet & RS232 Control
Product ID: VS424HD4K60
- Share and switch four distinct HDMI A/V signals between four separate displays in a matrix configuration
- Enjoy astonishing picture quality with support for Ultra HD resolutions up to 4K 60Hz
- Install the HDMI switcher as a standalone device, or rack-mount it
This 4x4 HDMI matrix switch lets you share four HDMI video sources between four independent displays or projectors, and switch between which source is active on each display device.
True 4K at 60Hz
The HDMI switcher box provides a high level of audio and video performance, with superior contrast and crisp, clear imagery. With support for resolutions up to 4K 60Hz (4:4:4 pixel format, 8-bit color depth) and HDR, the matrix switch is ideal for conventions or trade shows, restaurants and classroom settings, as well as hospital/medical applications.
Plus, the 4K 60Hz HDMI switch is backward compatible with earlier versions of HDMI, so it's easy to use with your existing devices and displays.
This 4x4 matrix switch is equipped with convenient push-button switching, WebGUI and RS232 control, and also features a front-panel LED display for easy status monitoring.
The HDMI switch box enables you to switch each input, meaning that different A/V sources can be shown on each output, or a single source can be output to all displays.
The matrix switcher includes a remote control and IR extender module that provides simple control from a distance, and is designed to save space with a standalone or rack-mounting option (ear-mounts included).
VS424HD4K60 is backed by a StarTech.com 2 -year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Output and switch between four A/V sources across four independent displays
- Create versatile 4K digital signage
- Switch between sources and displays in training sessions
|Industry Standards||HDMI 2.0|
|Audio Specifications||7.1 Surround Sound|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
4096 X 2160 @ 24Hz
|Supported Resolutions||1920 x 1200 (1080p)
3840 x 2160 (UHD 4K)
4096 X 2160
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||4 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Connector B||4 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|1 - IrDA (Infrared, SIR/FIR)|
|1 - USB Mini (4 pin)|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power LED|
|4 - Active Port LED|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||24 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Product Height||1.7 in [4.3 cm]|
|Product Length||17.2 in [43.7 cm]|
|Product Width||6.3 in [16 cm]|
|Weight of Product||4.5 lb [2 kg]|
|Package Height||3.7 in [95 mm]|
|Package Length||20.7 in [52.5 cm]|
|Package Width||11.5 in [29.2 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8.8 lb [4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI Matrix Switch|
|1 - Remote Control|
|1 - IR Receiver|
|2 - Mounting Brackets|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - User Manual|
Share and switch four distinct HDMI® audio/video signals between four displays
Share and switch four distinct HDMI audio/video sources between four HDMI displays, with optional Picture-and-Picture
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.