2.5in Silicone Laptop Hard Drive Protector Sleeve with Connector Cap
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 2.5in hard drive
Product ID: HDDSLEV25
- Provides sturdy protection from physical shocks and impacts
- Removable end cap for interface (connector) protection
- Ventilation holes for greater heat dissipation
This silicone hard drive protector sleeve provides a layer of sturdy protection against potential shock/impact damage for your uninstalled 2.5in hard drives.
The hard drive protector features a durable silicon design and a ventilation hole in the top for enhanced heat dissipation.
This versatile hard drive sleeve offers the flexibility to fit most IDE and SATA/SAS 2.5in HDDs. The silicon sleeve features a tip cover that's specifically designed to protect the hard drive interface ports during transportation, but can be removed for installation.
An ideal solution for keeping unused drives safe while not in use, the silicon drive sleeve is a perfect addition to our "bare drive" (trayless) hard drive enclosures.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The removable end cap leaves the rest of the drive protected while it is in use, and protects the connectors when the drive is not in use
- Made from a durable silicone material that provides shock protection while being easy to handle
- Designed to be stackable, for ease of storage
Technicians who need to work with or transport bare hard drives
Protect hard drives while using a StarTech.com hard drive docking station
Provide protection to unused hard drives while in storage
|Humidity||8% ~ 90% RH|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 80°C (41°F to 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||0.2 in [6 mm]|
|Product Length||4.1 in [105 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.8 oz [24 g]|
|Product Width||2.9 in [73 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2.5 in Hard Drive Protector Sleeve|
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.