Single-Module Conference Table Connectivity Box
Customized Boardroom Table Solution | For Adding a Power, Charging, A/V, or Laptop Docking Module
Product ID: BEZ4MOD
- Customize connectivity in a boardroom by adding a module of your choice to this architectural connectivity table box
- Turn your conference table into a charging station, a docking station, or an A/V solution for adding displays to your laptop
- Centralize your A/V, power, and docking ports, in a location that's easy to access
Looking for connectivity right at your fingertips in a boardroom, huddle space, or classroom? The conference-table connectivity box is a customizable solution that lets you design unique connectivity applications.
Customize to Your Exact Needs
Combine any StarTech.com (sold separately) with the single-module architectural connectivity box, to provide a solution that meets the exact needs of your space. Each module is interchangeable and provides easy-to-use solutions for connecting laptops and other devices.
StarTech.com module solutions can:
- Add AC power and USB outlets for charging your devices (MOD4POWERNA)
- Dock your laptop with boardroom peripherals, webcams, speakers, mics, and displays (MOD4DOCKACPD)
- Connect in-room A/V equipment to laptops, Chromebook notebooks, and 2-in-1 laptops (MOD4AVHD, MOD4AVHDBT)
- Declutter your space with cable organizers (MOD4CABLEH)
Easy, Stylish and Clean Installation
Design a practical and stylish solution that impresses your visitors and facilitates their needs. The connectivity box is easy to install in a table, desk or lectern, and features a black aluminum finish that complements your table and your peripherals.
BEZ4MOD is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Combine with StarTech.com connectivity modules
- Create a customizable connectivity solution
- Build a conference-calling solution in your boardroom
- Ideal for boardrooms, classrooms, test benches, huddles spaces
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Material||Aluminum and Steel|
|Product Height||11.5 cm [4.5 in]|
|Product Length||10 cm [3.9 in]|
|Product Width||14.5 cm [5.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||0.5 kg [1.1 lb]|
|Package Height||13.4 cm [5.3 in]|
|Package Length||19.2 cm [7.6 in]|
|Package Width||19 cm [7.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.9 kg [2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - single-module table box|
|2 - wing fasteners|
|1 - die-cut outline|
|1 - lacing bar|
|4 - lacing bar screws (M4 x 4mm)|
|1 - user manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.