3 ft Stereo Audio Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x RCA Male
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device
Product ID: MU3MMRCA
The MU3MMRCA 3-foot 3.5mm audio to RCA audio cable delivers a cost-effective solution for connecting a portable audio device such as an iPod® (or other MP3 player) to a stereo receiver/amplifier.
This versatile cable can also be used to connect a computer sound card to an audio device that accepts RCA audio input.
The cable features a 3.5mm audio (male) connector, which splits off into two RCA (phono) audio male connectors, providing high quality stereo sound.
Designed to provide high quality audio as well as a durable and dependable connection, the 3-foot PC 3.5mm audio to RCA audio cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Replace lost or worn-out Stereo Audio Cables with this 3ft 3.5mm Male to 2x RCA Male Stereo Audio Cable
- Increase the volume and share your music, or audio presentations with others by connecting your portable device to a home stereo or entertainment system
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Stereo Audio (2 x RCA) Male|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Height||0.3 cm [0.1 in]|
|Product Length||1.6 m [5.2 ft]|
|Product Width||3.5 mm [0.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||24 g [0.8 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||7 mm [0.3 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||25 g [0.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft Stereo Audio Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x RCA Male|
Connect your computer or audio player to an RCA audio device
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device with standard RCA cables
Connect your computer or audio device (iPod®, MP3 Player, etc.) to a stereo with standard RCA cables
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.