2 Port USB 3.0 A Female Slot Plate Adapter
Add 2 USB 3.0 A Female Ports to the Back of your Computer
Product ID: USB3SPLATE
The USB3SPLATE 2-Port USB 3.0 A Slot Plate converts the USB pins on the USB 3.0 motherboard header to 2 standard USB 3.0 A-type ports. The plate can be mounted on the rear panel of a computer case, adding two USB 3.0 A female ports for simple connection to USB peripheral devices.
The USB 3.0 standard supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, and provides connectivity and support for older USB 2.0 (480Mbps) and 1.1 (12Mbps) devices.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Adds two USB 3.0 ports for faster transfer rates with USB 3.0 devices, while still supporting USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||2 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|Connector B||1 - IDC (20 pin, USB 3.0, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Cable Length||0.5 m [1.6 ft]|
|Product Length||500 mm [19.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||72 g [2.5 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||18 mm [0.7 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||77 g [2.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port USB 3.0 A Female Slot Plate Adapter|
Add 2 USB 3.0-A Female Ports to the Back of your Small Form Factor PC
Extend a USB 3.0 Motherboard Header into Two Panel-mount USB 3.0-A Ports
Add four USB 2.0 Ports to the back of your computer
Add two external USB 2.0 ports to your small form factor PC
Provides two USB port connections to a motherboard
Add an external panel mount USB connection to a PC or faceplate
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.