USB-C Cable with Power Delivery (5A) - M/M - 4 m (13 ft.) - USB 2.0 - USB-IF Certified
Power your USB Type-C devices over longer distances
Product ID: USB2C5C4M
This USB-C™ cable with USB Power Delivery lets you power USB Type-C™ devices from your USB-C laptop or charge your USB-C laptop from a USB-C wall charger.
Power your USB-C devices
With up to 5A (100W) of power output, you can use this USB Type-C cable to power and charge a USB-C laptop, such as your Apple MacBook or Chromebook Pixel™, using a USB-C wall charger, car charger or power bank. Or, you can power your laptop from a USB-C docking station.
Fast-charge your mobile devices
The 5A of power delivery lets you charge your mobile devices faster than with a regular USB-C 2.0 cable. The cable is perfect for people on the move - decrease your charge times and make sure your mobile devices are ready, whenever you need them, while you’re on the road.
Charge and sync your mobile devices over even longer distances
The non-standard 4-meter cable gives you the extra length you need to overcome distance restrictions and stay connected. You can charge and sync your USB-C mobile device, in almost any environment. Even while you’re taking notes in a boardroom, catching up on emails in your hotel room, or reading in a coffee shop, the connection to your mobile device will reach your computer or wall charger more comfortably.
Provide superior connections with USB-IF certified cables
The cable has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) to meet all USB 2.0 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards, which ensures a reliable and high-quality cable for all of your USB-C devices.
The USB2C5C4M from StarTech.com is backed by a 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Power your USB-C laptop from a USB Type-C wall charger, car charger or power bank
- Charge your USB Type-C laptop from a your docking station
- Fast charge your USB-C mobile devices from your USB-C laptop or wall charger
- Sync your USB-C mobile devices with your USB-C computer
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Cable Length||4 m [13.1 ft]|
|Product Length||4 m [13.1 ft]|
|Weight of Product||219 g [7.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/26 AWG|
|Package Height||28 mm [1.1 in]|
|Package Length||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||229 g [8.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C cable|
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, such as your MacBook or Chromebook, from a USB-C AC wall charger
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, over longer distances
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
To use all of the features of this USB-C device, it is required that all of the following components support USB Power Delivery 2.0:
- The USB-C host connection.
- The USB-C cable.
- The USB-C device (for example, a hard drive docking station).
To check how much power this device requires, visit the product page, and look on the Technical Specifications tab.
For more information about the power delivery capabilities of your other components, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.