ExpressCard 34mm to 54mm Stabilizer Adapter - 3 Pack (ECBRACKET2)
ExpressCard 34mm to 54mm Stabilizer Adapter - 3 Pack
Enables 34mm ExpressCards to stay safely seated in 54mm ExpressCard slots
Product ID: ECBRACKET
Our ExpressCard 34mm to 54mm Stabilizer Adapter helps prevent side to side movement of a 34mm ExpressCard, while the card is connected to a 54mm ExpressCard slot.
The adapter helps eliminate damage to the card interface that could occur as a result of friction.
The ExpressCard 34/54 stabilizer can be attached to almost any 34mm ExpressCard to provide added stability and security for your card adapter.
The ExpressCard 34 stabilizer comes in a package of three, so you won't need to swap adapters when using different EC cards.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Easily clips onto most 34mm ExpressCards and provides stability inside 54mm ExpressCard slots
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty
Stabilize a 34mm ExpressCard in a 54mm slot that regularly has cables plugged/unplugged from it
Stabilize a 34mm card in a 54mm slot that doesn't firmly hold 34mm cards
|Card Type||34mm ExpressCard|
|Product Height||22 mm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||50 mm [2 in]|
|Product Weight||2.3 g [0.1 oz]|
|Product Width||4.7 mm [0.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||6.8 g [0.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||3 - 34mm to 54mm Bracket|
Add an IEEE 1284 Parallel port to your laptop computer via an ExpressCard slot
Add 2 Firewire 400 ports to any ExpressCard equipped laptop
Add 2 FireWire800 ports to a laptop through an ExpressCard slot
Use CardBus cards in your laptop ExpressCard slot
Add two USB 2.0 ports to a computer through an ExpressCard slot
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.