120x25mm Computer Case Fan with PWM – Pulse Width Modulation Connector
Add a Variable Speed, PWM-controlled Cooling Fan to your Computer Case
Product ID: FAN12025PWM
- 4-pin Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) motherboard connector
- Ever Lubricate Bearing design
- Includes a PWM Y-split cable
The FAN12025PWM 120mm PWM Case Fan adds an efficient air cooling solution to computer cases or other enclosures to help ensure optimal performance from internal components.
With Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technology, the fan speed can be dynamically controlled by the motherboard, so the fan runs at a speed that suits the operating conditions - lowering power consumption and fan noise when the system is idle, and delivering maximum cooling under full load conditions.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- PWM control enables the fan to be controlled by the motherboard according to current system requirements, ensuring optimal system performance
- Ever Lubricate bearing design increases reliability and lifespan over fans with a traditional sleeve bearing design
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Lowering power consumption and fan noise on computer systems where the cooling fan does not need to run at full speed all the time
Noisy or failed case fan replacement/upgrade
Add an extra fan to a computer for improved system cooling
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1861123|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4428488|
|Fan Bearing Type||Ever Lubricate Bearing|
|Number of Conductors||4|
|Air Flow Rate||33.20 ~ 78.41 CFM|
|Fan RPM||800 ~ 2200 RPM|
|Noise Level||< 17.2 ~ 39 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Molex (4 pin, PWM) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||4-pin PWM fan connector (male)|
|Input Current||320 mA|
|Input Voltage||12 DC|
|Humidity||0 ~ 65% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||295 mm [11.6 in]|
|Product Height||25 mm [1 in]|
|Product Length||120 mm [4.7 in]|
|Product Weight||122 g [4.3 oz]|
|Product Width||120 mm [4.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||194 g [6.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 120mm Case Fan|
|1 - 9 inch PWM Y-Cable|
Add a Variable Speed, PWM-Controlled Cooling Fan to a Computer Case
Add additional chassis cooling with a 120mm ball bearing fan
Connect two 4-pin (PWM) Fans to a Single Motherboard Fan Power Connector
Connect two 3-pin (TX3) fans to a single power supply connector
Securely mount case fans in a chassis with the proper screws
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.