DC Power Adapter - 5V, 3A
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Product ID: SVA5M3NEUA
- Wide compatibility in different regions with 100-240V automatic switching and power clips included for North American, European, United Kingdom and Australian wall plugs
- Supports a range of devices that require 5 volt and 3 amps (or less) of power and an M-type barrel connector
- Reduces downtime in the event of a failure, by keeping a spare power adapter on-hand
This replacement power adapter can provide a power source for any electronic device with an M-type barrel requiring up to 5 volts and 3 amps of power.
Replace your failed or lost power adapter
The adapter is a perfect replacement for the lost or damaged power adapter you've used to power your existing electronics.
Keep a spare power adapter on hand
The ideal travel power adapter
For frequent travelers, this power adapter saves you from buying multiple adapters. To ensure it will work in your region and the region you're traveling to, the power adapter features 100-240V automatic switching and regional clips for North America, Europe, United Kingdom and Australia.
The SVA5M3NEUA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Replace a lost or broken power adapter
- Keep an extra power adapter on hand for your mission-critical devices
- Use a single power adapter as you travel between multiple regions
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.8 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||3 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||15|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||10% - 80 % RH|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||3.6 cm [1.4 in]|
|Product Length||89 mm [3.5 in]|
|Product Width||46 mm [1.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||160 g [5.6 oz]|
|Package Height||51 mm [2 in]|
|Package Length||12.4 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||16 mm [0.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 kg [0.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - power adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU)|
Split a VGA signal to 2 VGA monitors or projectors
Extend the HDMI signal from your ST424HDBT* Matrix switch over Cat5/Cat6 cable, with IR control
Wirelessly share the screen of your laptop, tablet or mobile device with your HDMI display using this Miracast and WiDi adapter
Split an HDMI audio/video source to two separate HDMI Displays, with support for HDMI 4K, and Power through a nearby USB port.
Switch between 4 HDMI® sources on one display or projector
Switch between four distinct VGA sources on a single display
Switch between four HDMI sources on a single HDMI display, with support for MHL and video resolutions up to 4K
Convert a Digital Coax or Toslink Signal to Stereo RCA Audio
Convert an SPDIF audio source signal to Digital Coax and Toslink either separately or simultaneously
Connect a DisplayPort® monitor to an HDMI® equipped computer
Convert and scale your legacy VGA source into an HDMI video signal, for compatibility with newer displays
Convert and scale a composite or S-Video signal to work with a VGA monitor
Convert and Scale a Composite or S-Video Signal to Work with a VGA Display
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
When selecting a power adapter to be used with your device, it’s important to know the voltage, plug type, and amperage that you need. The voltage and the plug type must be an exact match for what is required. The amperage of the power adapter must be the same or higher than what is required for the device. For example, the SVUSBPOWER has the appropriate specifications to be used with the SV231USB.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.