Cisco QSFP-40GE-LR4 Compatible QSFP+ Transceiver Module - 40GBase-LR4
40 Gbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 10 km (6.2 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: QSFP-40GE-LR4-ST
- 100% Compatibility with Cisco QSFP-40GE-LR4 guaranteed
- StarTech.com QSFP+ modules are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications and Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) industry standards
The QSFP-40GE-LR4-ST is a Cisco QSFP-40GE-LR4 compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 40GBase-LR4 compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi).
- Wavelength: 1270nm to 1330nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- MTBF: 244,610,583 hours
- Power Consumption: < 1.3W
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This QSFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||40.00 Gbps|
|Weight of Product||49.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||60.000|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.