Quad-Monitor Mount - Full Motion - Premium
Four Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Tool-less Assembly | For Up to 27" Monitors
Product ID: ARMQUADPS
- Enhance productivity and create a versatile four-monitor setup for monitors up to 27"
- Four articulating monitor arms provide a wide range of motion, plus height adjustment along the pole
- Easy tool-less assembly with fully assembled desk clamp and pole, plus quick slide-and-click connections
Create a highly productive ergonomic workspace with this premium quad monitor mount, supporting four monitors up to 27" each. Four articulating monitor arms feature dual-swivel action, providing a wide range of motion side to side. The attractive silver finish enhances the aesthetics of your workspace.
Enjoy a Wide Range of Motion with Four Displays
The full motion monitor mount lets you maximize your productivity and work in comfort. Each of the four articulating monitor arms extends a full 16.5” (420 mm) and offer a wide range of motion on several axes. Adjust the position of each screen effortlessly as you work.
Sleek and Stable Aluminum Design
Made of robust aluminum, the four-monitor setup provides stable support for VESA compatible monitors (75x75, 100x100) with a weight capacity of up to 24.8 lb. (11.25 kg) per display. The cable-management channel helps to keep your workstation neat and tidy.
Adjust your Viewing Angle
Share your screen with ease. The four arm monitor mount offers a full +180-degree / -180-degree pan, to move your screen left or right. It tilts freely +90 / -15 degrees to adjust the angle up or down. Rotate your screens for landscape or portrait viewing.
Work in comfort. This height adjustable monitor mount lets you raise or lower the monitor arms along the 708 mm (27.9”) pole.
The fully assembled desk clamp and pole, plus quick slide-and-click connections, ensure easy assembly. It also saves time when setting up multiple units. The four screen mount gives you the option of desk clamp or grommet hole mounting (hardware included).
The TAA compliant ARMQUADPS is backed by a StarTech.com 10-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Mount four displays to the side of your desk or table in commercial, industrial or office settings
- Grommet mount your displays for four-screen access in a media room
- Rotate displays to portrait orientation for web design and coding
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Tech Data - Netherlands
|# of Displays Supported||4|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 2.36 in. (20 - 60 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 2.36 in. (20 - 60 mm)
Grommet Mount Hole Size: 0.39 - 2.36 in. (10 - 60 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Swivel||+180° / -180°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -15°|
|Maximum Arm Extension||420 mm [16.5 in]|
|Maximum Arm Span||940 mm [37 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||27in|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||11.3 kg [24.9 lb]|
|Product Height||910 mm [35.8 in]|
|Product Length||420 mm [16.5 in]|
|Product Width||940 mm [37 in]|
|Weight of Product||9500 g [335.3 oz]|
|Package Height||345 mm [13.6 in]|
|Package Length||885 mm [34.8 in]|
|Package Width||270 mm [10.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||12.7 kg [28.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Pole Assembly|
|2 - Shoulders|
|8 - Swivel Arms|
|4 - VESA Mounts|
|1 - Upper Desk Clamp|
|1 - Lower Desk Clamp|
|1 - Grommet Adapter Plate|
|1 - EVA Foam Pad|
|1 - Grommet Clamping Plate|
|4 - Cable Management Clips|
|16 - VESA Screws|
|4 - M3 Hex Keys|
|10 - M5 x 14 mm Hex Screws|
|1 - User Manual|
Increase productivity and free up space by mounting four monitors to this attractive desktop stand
Mount four monitors to your desk to maximize productivity and save space
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.