Universal Tablet Desk Stand - Wall Mountable
Increase productivity by mounting your tablet on your desk, to a wall, or under a cabinet
Product ID: ARMTBLTDT
- Supports a wide range of tablets and phones, from 4.7” to 12.9”
- Tablet arm pivots +170° at base, and -40° / +180° at elbow, plus rotates 360° for portrait or landscape viewing
- Optional base included for wall mounting, or use under cabinet or cupboard
Integrate your iPad or other tablet seamlessly into your workspace, with this universal tablet stand. Move the tablet arm up or down, and rotate the tablet to adjust your viewing position instantly. The tablet stand rests securely on your desk, or you can mount it to a wall, or on the underneath surface of a cabinet or cupboard.
Maximize your tablet use
With this highly adjustable tablet stand, you can maximize use of your tablet without having to hold it in your hand or place it down on your desk.
Change your viewing angle with ease
Simply move the tablet arm up or down, with its two movable joints, to position your tablet at the perfect height. The tablet arm pivots 0° / +170° at the base and -40° / +180° at the elbow, to allow easy adjustment of the tablet positioning. Switch easily from portrait to landscape position, with 360° rotation.
The clamp spreads apart easily to hold a tablet or phone from 4.7” to 12.9” in size, and up to 1 kg (2.2 lb.) in weight. With its large base, the tablet stand rests securely on your desk, counter or other flat surface. A smaller base is also included, which lets you mount the tablet stand to a wall, or on the bottom surface of a work cabinet or kitchen cupboard, for a wide range of applications.
The ARMTBLTDT is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Mount a tablet on a stand at your office workstation, to run secondary applications that support your work
Wall-mount your tablet in a work environment, to view applications or reference material
Put the tablet stand on your kitchen counter, or mount it under a cupboard, to view recipes or instructions without having to hold your tablet
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||3650773|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4702946|
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk Stand, Wall-Mount|
|Maximum Display Size||12.9"|
|Minimum Display Size||4.7"|
|Swivel / Pivot||0 / +170° (at base) -40° / +180° (elbow)|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||1 kg [2.2 lb]|
|Product Height||350 mm [13.8 in]|
|Product Length||160 mm [6.3 in]|
|Product Weight||1.4 kg [3 lb]|
|Product Width||160 mm [6.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.5 kg [3.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - tablet arm|
|1 - base|
|1 - wall plate|
|1 - decorative cover|
|2 - screws|
|2 - concrete anchors|
|1 - 2.5 mm hex key|
|1 - 3 mm hex key|
|1 - 4 mm hex key|
|1 - knob|
|1 - instruction manual|
Securely mount a 9-11" tablet to a desk, with extension, tilt, pan, swivel, pivot and height adjustments
Securely mount your 9.7" iPad to create a sleek POS system or interactive marketing kiosk
Integrate your tablet into any workspace and adjust it to any viewing orientation or position
Use your tablet hands-free with this portable and adjustable tripod
Securely position your iPad in a customer-facing environment, to create an interactive kiosk
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.