1m USB 2.0 A to Left Angle B Cable - M/M
Connect hard-to-reach USB 2.0 peripherals, for installation in narrow spaces
Product ID: USBAB1ML
- 1x USB-A male connector
- 1x Left-angled USB-B male connector
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- Supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
The USBAB1ML 1-meter USB printer cable features one USB-A male connector and one left-angle USB-B male connector, providing a high-quality connection to USB 2.0 peripherals and enabling installation in narrow spaces.
Constructed of only top quality materials and expertly designed for durability, this angled USB cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
As an alternative, StarTech.com also offers a 1m USB 2.0 A to Right Angle B Cable (USBAB1MR), which provides the same convenience as this left-angled cable, but allows you to connect to your USB device from the opposite direction.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect to USB 2.0 peripherals in narrow spaces, easier than a straight connector design would permit
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro New Zealand
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB B (4 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Left Angle|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Weight of Product||1.3 oz [38 g]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.4 in [11 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.5 oz [43 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m USB 2.0 A to Left Angle B Cable - M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.